I’m back from Wisconsin and, yay, I’m nominated for yet another award and it’s called the Awesome Blogger Award and I was nominated by the very awesome Starr of Untold Constellations. You guys should check out her blog and help her become very famous 😉
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Include the reason behind the award
- Include the banner in your post
- Tag it under the #awesomebloggeraward in the reader
- Answer the questions the nominator gave you
- Nominate at least five awesome bloggers
- Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer
- Let your nominees know they’ve been nominated
Reason behind the Award
Created by the amazing Maggie ❤ (I got that from Starr), this award is to allow the amazing bloggers out there get a minor seizure when they open their notifs and see they’re nominated.
Starr’s Questions and My Answers
- Three things you can’t do without
WiFi, waffles and words
- If you read, who’s your favorite writer?
- If a book about your life is written, what do you think the title would be?
- Share a hilarious childhood experience
LOL 🙂 There are at least two million to pick! Umm, okay…when I was in Pre-K, there was this girl who had an obsession with Barbies and *surprise surprise* so did I. When we discussed about the dolls we had, it turned out that we had a same one! So she said, we’re twins! I actually believed her and took the school bus to her house!
- What do you think of non-conformists? (I’m one of them BTW)
Hehe, so am I! Umm, I believe them to be an essential part of change. I strongly believe in the power of proof and won’t just do something just because. Society customs in some places make me mad and yeah, I WILL GO IN LIKE A WRECKING BALL!
- Do you remember the first friend you ever had?
Same girl, as above. She was my bestie for a long time and Powerpuff Girls and handsome actors were our thang! She left school before third grade but then came back three years later! Yay!
- What do you enjoy talking about?
Avengers: Infinity War, which is like, THE, best movie of the millenium and anyone who hasn’t watched it need to get their priorities straight. It has a lot of topics to choose from (to talk about).
- How do you start a conversation?
“Hi, I’m Ally!”
- What makes you ‘you’… like what makes you different from everyone else?
Personalities, most def. I could practically have a twin in Antarctica for all I know, but if they hate waffles…well, I don’t have to say much more, do I?
- Any role model(s)?
Lilly Singh. She’s a Canadian who I really admire. She even wrote a book about her journey to the top called How to be a Bawse. It’s a great book.
Five Awesome Bloggers
I seriously need to find new bloggers to nominate, but until then, I award:
10 Questions to Tell Moi
- How awesome do you think you are and why?
- If I wasn’t a feminist, convince me why I should be one in five sentences.
- Three words to describe me 😉
- Five words to describe you.
- What inspires you to blog?
- A selfie pose you’re comfortable with.
- Why do you think you were nominated for this?
- Who’s your favorite singer?
- What is your favorite book and author?
- Give me your opinion on flipflops.
Once again, thanks for the nomination, Starr, and lotsa love to the nominees!