i was tagged by the always amazing Ana Regina of Diversion 3000 who tagged me in spite of my always-active-never-procrastinating self hehe and i am so thankful. this tag was made by bluemallowmelt of Random Thoughts of my Fandom and i’m beyond excited to try a tag after so long! without further ado, let’s get to the tag! woo! (what i get for watching lexi rivera & ben azelart during online class smh)
- link back to the creator aka bluemallowmelt
- provide a link to the person who tagged you.
- answer all questions honestly. no lying!
- come up with 5 questions of your own. (4 have to be about peer pressure; 1 can be random and about whatever)
- tag at least 10 people and provide links to their blogs. please no “you!”
- recommend at least 5 books or songs you see everywhere/are very popular that you’ve read or listened to.
- use the hashtag #peerpressure tag for easier visibility.
questions by ana
what’s the last thing you’ve done or said because of peer pressure?
during these times where u can’t even see your friends or even physically acknowledge ANYTHING, whenever my friends would talk about their grades and their study process or anything related, i would just agree and say my grades are good too, even though it really isn’t.
can you name a piece of clothing or type of shoes or something related to fashion you hate that you wouldn’t wear even if it’s trendy?
fanny packs. i do not get the hype.
what’s your least favorite subject? why?
chemistry. i haven’t heard my parents ever talk about the molecular structure of ethene and i doubt i will ever talk about it either.
who’s someone you wanna be like? (you know, a role model for you)
prolly Jesus, because of obvious reasons.
(random question) if you could buy ANYTHING right now, what would you buy?
all clothes in H&M. and a black mask, because safety first.
- what was the last thing you did unwillingly due to peer pressure?
- if someone you knew went through peer pressure, what would you do to help them?
- what do you think cause peer pressure (factors)?
- have you been judged for something you like(d)/feel strongly about? how did you feel?
- your opinion on hoodies. yes, i went there.
Kaelyn of Kaelyn’s Life
Ragashree of Fantasylife
Starr of Untold Constellations
Bella of Miss Glam Gal
Ally of Girl Illustrated
Shay of Planet Shay
Savannah of Stars and Stories
Ally of Write Ally! Write!
and Eleanor of Pointe to Christ
songs on repeat
- drivers license by Olivia Rodrigo
- holiday by Lil Nas X
- starships by Nicki Minaj
- jackpot by TheFatRat
- waiting on the summer by VHS Collection
i hope y’all have fun doing this tag.