Hola amigos! Here I am again, with my second nomination of the Liebster Award. This time I was nominated by Eleanor @ Pointe to Christ. I loved her blog the second the whole page loaded. It’s ever so quirky. Go and give her some love ❤
- Shake the hand of the blog that nominated you for the award most profusely.
- Answer the questions they gave you.
- Give 11 fun facts about yourself (it’s gonna be 22 now *jeez, privacy, much?*).
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers for the award.
- Hmm…I’m a great procrastinator 🙂
- Won the Speed Texter Games five times 🙂
- I’m really into my own hair 🙂
- I have a younger sister (she’s the first family member I told about this) and her name’s Emily 🙂
- I’m only five foot tall xD 🙂
*I’m only giving five facts, because I’m not that fun xD. Check this for more fun facts!*
Eleanor’s Questions and My Answers
- If you could have dinner with any person (dead or alive) who would you invite over?
I would probably invite my late grandfather. He was an excellent Christian role-model and the best mentor. I could probably be sure of my future path if he still lived.
- Favorite comfort food?
I do love waffles a lot. But my maid’s half-Indian and she makes the best rice and chicken curry ever. 🙂
- Describe yourself in three words.
Dauntless, optimistic and faithful.
- Dogs or cats?
- Favorite song?
Perfect by Ed Sheeran
- If you could close one fast-food chain which one would you pick?
Subway, because one time I went there, there were literally more fillings on the tray than the bread.
- Would you rather have unlimited chocolate for life or unlimited pizza?
- What makes you laugh?
My ever so cute sister 😉
- What is one adventure sport you want to try?
Bungee jumping 🙂
- What is your favorite sport to watch?
Basketball *woot woot* GO LAKERS!
- Do you have any siblings?
I have no originality, hence I’m taking questions from The Balance Careers.
- How does your favorite color make you feel?
- If you could sit on a bench in a beautiful woods, who would you like sitting next to you on the bench and why?
- Are you sunrise, daylight, twilight, or night? Please share why you picked your time of day?
- If you could choose your age forever, what age would you choose and why?
- If you were a candy bar, which candy bar would you be? Share why.
- If you were to create a slogan for your life, what would the slogan be?
- What is the most memorable vacation you’ve taken in the past?
- What’s rocking your world this month?
- Describe your dream vacation.
- What is one goal that you plan to accomplish during your adult lifetime?
- If money were not a consideration, how would you spend the days of your life?
Okay, I’m breaking a rule and only nominating a few peeps, since a LOTTA them have done it already.
THANKS FOR READING, Y’ALL!